We are proud of our uniform and all children are encouraged to wear the following:
- Grey skirt, trousers or pinafore dress
- White or blue blouse/polo shirt
- Maroon jumper/sweatshirt/cardigan
- Summer dress (any pink/red check or stripe)
- Grey trousers (short or long)
- Grey socks
- White or blue shirt/polo shirt
- Maroon jumper/sweatshirt
- Pair of gym shoes or trainers
- Blue T-shirt or vest
- PE shorts and Track Suit – warm tracksuit for the winter months
Children will also need a school book bag and a PE bag (any drawstring bag is fine).
Please note that due to health and safety, children may only wear a maximum of one stud or small hooped earring in each ear, and they must be able to remove them for PE.
Long hair MUST be tied up for PE.
Most items of school uniform can be purchased from JUAL Clothing, King Alfred’s Business Centre, North Newton or online at jual.co.uk, and “Taunton Uniforms” in East Reach or online at tauntonuniforms.co.uk
All clothing, shoes, lunch boxes, drinks bottles and any other possessions brought into school should be labeled with your child’s name. My name tags are fantastic named sticker labels that work on clothes, shoes, drinks bottles and more. They even wash without peeling! You can order on-line or see the school office for a form. Please remember to quote our unique School ID is 32314 – 20% of all sales will come back into the school.