ParentMail is the new school to parent communication system being integrated at West Monkton Primary School. ParentMail, which is used by over 2,500 schools across the UK to communicate with parents by email and text message, benefits both parents/ carers and the school because:
- Messages are sent to parents/carers reliably
- The School can send messages directly to all registered parents/carers at the same time
- Parents/carers will quickly know about important or urgent messages
- The School can tell parents/carers more about what’s going on at the school
To use ParentMail the school need to have parent/carer email addresses and mobile numbers. Please contact the school office to give new or update existing details.
Important – email messages will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure emails are received please add this address to your email address books (or approved sender list) to prevent messages from being blocked by your SPAM/JUNK filters.
Please be assured that ParentMail® is registered with the Data Protection Registrar and guarantees that all information provided will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
To log in to your ParentMail feed click here.
We’d like to encourage all parents to download the APP as there are a number of benefits both to you and the school:
- You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
- The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- You help save us money!
You can download the App for free from either the
For help with your ParentMail account click here. Please watch the video below to see the benefits of ParentMail for parents: